Saturday, June 14, 2014

well hello there...

     Well I am pretty new to this whole blogging. I honestly started this to write a review for the voxbox, which i love, but im kind of getting into it. It's pretty fun and exciting. I'm not expecting much out of this. Just something for me to do when i have time. Right now this is an anything blog. I may change that when i get more used to this. Some things im pretty into is cosmetics, baking, movies and kids. I am a single mom to a 3 year old so I'm no expert. I'm still figuring this parenting thing out. I'm pretty fluent in makeup. Its one of my favorite things. I get very excited when i find a new product that i love and i want to share it with the world!... although im sure the world already knows. Oh well. I hope you enjoy your visit to my blog. If not, hey, im new! Try back again. Maybe it will get better, maybe it will be gone. But for now it is what it is. Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment